quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Double-Meaning


Xandra posed with her baby dolls

Miss Xandra came home from school today & started setting up her baby dolls (see above for her intricate display). She began telling me about each doll - their name (99% are named "baby"), and what they like. When she came to the one in the red dress, she announced that it was "A's baby." I had been only half-listening until I heard A's name- that caught my attention. A is a little boy in Xandra's class whom she adores. She adores him so much, she has been separated from him before because she can't keep her hands off of him. So, back to the story - she has designated this one doll as his baby. While I know she has no idea the double-meaning to that phrase, it still took me off guard. Oh lordy, what am I ever going to do when she gets to be a teenager??!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!


Xandra's upset with mommy for making her get her pj's on (what an awful mommy!)
X being silly after I told her she could stay up a little later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...