quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

School Bells are Ringing!


I'm getting myself ready to head on back to school tomorrow morning. I've got a very full schedule this semester: Anatomy & Physiology II + Lab, Physics + Lab, Patient Care + Lab, Wellness, & Speech. Ugh! Thankfully, I have an incredible husband who is more than capable of picking up my slack (which I'm sure there will be a lot of in the coming weeks).

Xandra has already been back to school (pre-K) for a week now - she definitely runs much better on a schedule! So, although I was home all last week, it was for the best that we sent her back (though she put up on heck of a fight on the Monday she went back!). Once she's at school, she loves it - she has tons of friends & all the teachers adore her! We love it there for her & I'm looking forward to Milo attending the same school (daycare).

Matt is trying to figure out what he wants to study when he goes back to school... he has way too many interests! And he's so good at everything he does- anything he puts his mind to! It's hard for him to narrow it down, but I know he'll find something that he enjoys.

I'm just so grateful that we have this incredible opportunity to slow down & enjoy our lives & our kids. I cannot wait to get our precious Milo home! (Amazing how I can drift from one topic & my mind always seems to wind up at the same point - Milo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...