quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dad...

I know this is late... Sorry! 

My dad... We've definitely had our up's & down's. But he chose me. He adopted me shortly after my parents got married. It's a gift that can never be repaid. I love him a lot... more than a lot. :)

And my husband... One of the best dad's I know. He adores his baby girl (who will never be any older than this in his mind)

And it's because of Matt that Milo is part of our family. He ordered the information packet from the adoption agency (unbeknownst to me).

These two men are the people I look up to the most. And I know that our kids do as well. Happy (late) Father's Day, guys! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...