quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kids Playing

I honestly can't believe how well the kids are getting along. Yes, there are jealousy issues for both of them, but show me a sibling relationship without them!! On the whole, they really are starting to act as if Milo's been in our family from day one. And that makes me so happy!!

 With the weather being so insanely hot recently (mixed of course with the infamous thunder storm from the last post), we've really only been able to go outside for a little bit at a time before we melt. My mom graciously brought over one of those awesome Cozy Coupe Cars, and the kids love it!

 It takes a lot of concentration to figure out that steering wheel! I hope he continues to concentrate that much when he's in a real car... in many, many, many years!



 I LOVE this face!!! 

"I don't really understand why you've plopped me in the middle of the yard... & I'm kinda not used to walking on grass..."

 BUBBLES!!


Xandra worked so hard at blowing bubbles for Milo! She's such an awesome big sister!! 

With my car out of commission for since "the incident" (it's drying out still), we've been trying to find fun things to do around the house. I must say, we've saved a lot of money since mom can't get out to Target to pass the time!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...