quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taking a Walk

We live in a subdivision with a nice park in it. It's actually one of the things that attracted me to the neighborhood. We moved here prior to having kids, but I knew I'd someday be spending a lot of time there. :)

Xandra ended up staying home from school yesterday because she had some sinus issues and a cough. She technically could have gone back today, but we had a rough night with Milo getting up at 4 am, so we had one more "sick" day. We decided to go for a walk earlier because I needed to get out of the house. It may have been a mistake, simply for the fact that it's so stinkin' HOT today!

The park is all downhill from our house... which means it's all uphill on the way back home. On a day like today, that's a pretty tough walk. But we had fun, and that's what counts, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...