quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bowling Fun

X&C 4-30-11

Xandra & her best buddy C. I think they hugged at least 5 times during the party :) Too cute!!!

X bowling 4-30-11

Xandra sent that ball flying down the ramp & got a spare!! Go Baby!!

X Party 4-30-11
All the girls tried to get as close to Xandra as humanly possible while she opened presents. You'll notice the only 2 boys that came (in the background) could not have cared less! :)

So, during the craziness of getting ready for Xandra's birthday party, and dealing with my illness, I forgot my camera!! AHHHH!! What kind of mom am I??? I got a few kind of crappy pics on my phone (the lighting in there sucked!). The party was an overall success, though. We even had a couple kids tell us it was the "most awesome-ist party ever!!!" I'm happy to oblige! And boy oh boy, did Xandra make out like a bandit!!! WOW! Her friends are sooo generous!! Granted, we're now buried in Barbies, but at least Xandra's happy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...