quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Calm After the Storm

It's been raining here for days. We had a brief reprieve yesterday, but the weather man is calling for rain every single day for the next week. There have been numerous flood warnings & watches, but thankfully we live at the top of a pretty big hill.

This is the first I've seen the sun all day. The funny thing is, even as I was taking this picture, I could hear the thunder rolling in.

It's been a crazy, stressful week. I had a few final exams Wednesday & Thursday. I had today off of school (gotta love going to a Seventh Day Adventist school!) & so did Xandra. We went to lunch with my best friend whom I don't get to see nearly enough! I missed her so much! It was so good to see her.

Now, I have to study for next week's final exams (4 left!). After that, I can get down to business getting ready to go to China!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...