quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mommy! It's a Plane!!

"We're Leeeaaaaavin' on a Jet Plane!! Don't know when we'll be back again!!"

The plane tickets are purchased... FINALLY!! And now we have 30 days left to pack! My mind is in a whirl! I have about 6 different "To Do" lists started, laying all over the house. That's the kind of person I am:  a list-maker! :) I'm sure there will be many more lists before we actually take off (& maybe some more while we're on the plane *hanging my head in shame*).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...