quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Inching Closer!

We received our e-tickets yesterday! So our tickets look more like full-size papers printed off the computer ;) but hey! they're tickets all the same!!

Everything is winding down here, but with that comes the chaos of finishing things up. That includes my college semester. Officially, my last day is scheduled April 27th, but I think I'll be done before that. Most of my teachers are also trying to get finished early- Thank Goodness!! I can't really focus all of my attention on preparing for China because I need to focus on the last few exams, so the quicker I can get done, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...