quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rainy Days

It's been raining here for days. I know it will make for some beautiful flowers (if we ever get a chance to plant them!), but in the mean time, it makes for boring days. I thought it might be fun to take Xandra to "Wally World" to get some things for our trip to China. I usually really hate that place... but I was able to get a lot of things we needed. We ran into one of Xandra's teachers while we there. Xandra thought that was great.

Afterward, we went to get Xandra's hair cut. I hate Xandra's hair cuts. It doesn't matter how much we "prepare" for the trip- explaining everything that will happen and what to expect- she always has a meltdown. Since I've done enough complaining on here about her antics lately, I'll just suffice it to say that this trip was no different than any other trip to the kiddie salon. I think she scared a few other kids today with her screaming. Once the cut hacking was done, someone flipped a switch, and she was my sweet princess once again. 
These aren't the best pictures- I just wanted to get a shot of her new haircut. I'll try to get a better shot later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...