quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

We received the most wonderful gift today!! After much questioning & begging of our agency (who turned us down repeatedly), and 2 care packages sent through one service (with no results), we tried another service. We let them know that all we really wanted were Milo's updated sizes so we could bring some clothing with us. Anything above and beyond that would be just icing on the cake. 

**We got our icing!!**

If I'm not mistaken, that almost appears to be the beginnings of a little smile coming across his mouth!! 

I'm beyond excited over this!! According to the Shanghai CWI:

"I just got the gifts for Nan Gan. We wish his forever family come to adopt him soon. Please send the update to his parents:
Height  81 (@ 2'7")
Weight 10 (@ 22.7 lbs = wearing @ 12 mth clothing!)
Feet 13 (@ size 4, I think...)
Teeth 6 (OMG!!)
He is a happy and active child. He loves to smile. He will feel nervous when he sees strangers. He loves snacks and toys."

We also got an updated daily schedule for him- so as not to bore you, I'll just suffice it to say: he gets up at 5 am (!) for a bottle, up at 6:30 for the day (same as Xandra!), naps from 11:00-3:30 (4 1/2 hours!?), and is off to bed at 7:30.

He will fit into our family so very perfectly!! I can't wait to meet him!!!  =D

2 comments:

  1. Amy, Milo is soooo handsome!! Congratulations on the update!!! Looking forward to following along when you travel. :)

    Sharon
    waiting for John Wesley (Shanghai CWI)
    www.ourfamilyourstory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy!!! What a beautiful face!!! Oh my goodness--I can hardly wait for your trip. I know you can't either!! Take a deep breath--it's coming soon!!!!:)

    Love,
    Lisa Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...