quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Snapshot!


This is my first time adding a picture to the Sunday Snapshot. For whatever reason, I just never end up taking pictures on Sundays, except today! We're finally rain-free today... and it looks just beautiful outside, but it got so darn cold again!!! Grrrr!!

So Xandra & I decided to make a fort. I used to make them when I was a kid with my brothers. Unfortunately, years ago when we were purchasing our furniture, I neglected to take into account fort-building in later years. None of our couch or chair cushions come off!! What was I thinking??!!! So, we had to make a not-so-great one using a dining chair. Not to worry... this is only the first of many. I'm sure we'll get better with practice!!




Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...