quote

True Love: The feeling when you first look in your child's eyes, the tiny little hand gripping your finger, and you can't imagine your life without him or her.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally-Good Weather!

Yea!! I think warm weather is finally upon us!! But since this is Ohio, we know that mornings & evenings are still pretty chilly. The afternoons, though, are awesome!! I still don't think we're completely into full-on good weather. The gray skies still prevail (which I *hate*). But, here and there, the sun peeks through, and it brightens not just the day, but also my spirits. :)

It's been a long week. And it's looking like it will be a long couple of weeks to come. But today... today was good. :)

**BTW- is it just me, or does Xandra look insanely mature in that picture?! She is growing up way too fast!! I force her to let me hold her like a baby, and rock her at night. Sometimes she fights me (no time for mom's games!), but sometimes, like tonight, she lets me. She likes listening to how I would hold her when she was a baby & rock her to sleep. When she's really stalling at bedtime, she knows just how to do it - beg mommy to rock her for just a few more minutes. I give in every time. How do you say no to that face???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you visited!! Please Leave a Comment! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...